Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 2

I feel a little more in control today (haha fantasy!) I got all the printer cartridges (new and old) put away and organized. All the extra computer supplies are also now in some type of organized fashion. Although, this now leaves me with 5 cabinets of old programs, past lesson plans, and lord only knows what else stacked along the wall on the floor.

Tomorrow's mission: 1. organize the stacks o'stuff   2. Get stuff on my walls.

I went to our local teacher store today (with my own kids in tow) and let them pick my theme(s). One room will be technology themed with robots and the other will be a jungle theme (mostly monkeys). I think these will be more fun than the white walls.

I will post pictures of before and after when the room is completed. I better hurry, school starts Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment