Thursday, September 20, 2012

Found a great Website

So, today while I was wandering through the never ending world of Internet trying to find one more group of fifth grade pen pals, I came across a great website for technology teachers. http://elementarytechteachers.ning.com  I wish I had found this website weeks ago, before school started. The website is a great place to get ideas, share ideas, discuss technology classroom stuff, and communicate. I really, really like it.

On another note the Adopt a soldier letters have been going well and I am hoping to send the first group of letters out over the weekend. The students played it cool but when they sat down and started typing you could see the excitement in their letters progress. I am glad that I have found something that I can supplement with Type to Learn that the students will be interested in.

Thanks to the new fun website I found a great suggestion to keep the attention of my kindergartners for the full 45 minutes. I can't wait to try it tomorrow and see how it goes . . . I am crossing my fingers :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment